Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Blogging My Journey-March 3rd, 2009

Reflect on the activities, skills, and approaches addressed in this module.
  • How can I use the Internet to support my teaching and students' learning?

I really liked the Open Mind program to help students focus on content information. I also liked the epals website that would allow students to write with other students working on the same topic.

I am leaning towards a brochure for the first student project or a creative writing story using Open Mind and then export this into PowerPoint.

  • How can I ensure responsible and appropriate use of the Internet?

I can go over the rules and guidelines with the students, create a hot list for them to pull from and monitor like crazy at all times when they are on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment